Supervisions are provided at Crystal Kids to individuals interested in obtaining their BCBA, BCaBA, and RBT certificate. Ongoing supervision for BCABA’s and RBT’s are also available.
Student to become BCBA or BCaBA
Crystal Kids is pleased to announce that we are now offering supervision towards certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
We are currently offering three paths toward certification for BCABA as well as three paths for BCBA.
For all supervision options, supervision hours include: video review and feedback, phone conferencing, review and discussion of data collection and analysis, functional behavioral assessment and analysis, assistance and feedback related to program development and research review and discussion.
If you are interested in being supervised by one of our BCBAs, please visit www.bacb.com and be sure that you meet the requirements outlined to begin your supervised fieldwork.
Supervisions Guidelines And Requirements
Guidelines and Requirements for BCBA/BCaBA Supervision Hours are based on BACB standards.
- Applicants may not start accumulating experience until they have begun the coursework required to meet the bacb coursework requirements.
- Supervisees must accumulate a minimum of 10 hours per week, but no more than 30 hours per week for a minimum of 3 weeks per month of supervised independent fieldwork hours.
- For hours counting towards bcba/bcaba supervised experience, supervisees need to be engaged in activities whose primary focus is on learning new behavior analytic skills related to the bacb third edition task list.
- Supervisees must work with multiple clients during the experience period.
- Students will be supervised at least once every 2 weeks for 5% of their total supervised independent fieldwork hours.
- No more than half of the total supervised hours will be provided in a small group of 10 or fewer participants. the other remaining half or more of supervised hours will consist of direct one-to-one contact.
Supervision hours will include the following services:
• Phone Conferencing
• Review and discussion of data collection and analysis
• Review and feedback regarding program development
• Discussion of research
• Observation and feedback: in-person, via skype, and/or via video review
There are several options for Supervision that are handled case by case basis. Each student will fill out an application that will be reviewed by supervising BCBA.
• Affordable payment options & flexible scheduling
• No fee supervision through work program ( candidates must meet requirements)
Internship Preparation for RBT
Our Crystal Kids Internship Program mission is to build the capacity of specialty behavioral health providers in underserved communities.
The purpose of CK Registered Behavior Technician Internship program is to develop Interns’ behavior-analytic, professional, and ethical repertoires.
Crystal Kids internship program follows all guidelines set forth by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
To be eligible for the program, attendees must present a successful completion of the 40 hours course of ABA therapy, high school diploma.
The program has a minimum duration of 2 weeks. After completion, the intern will be evaluated using RBT Competency Assessment.
Crystal Kids qualification to enroll in the Internship Program:
- High School Diploma
- 18 years of age or older
- Completed the RBT 40-hr course
- No experience necessary
- Need to pass in-person/Zoom interview
- Confidentiality Agreement before enrolling
- Background check
- Level II or
- Police Report
- Sign Confidentiality Agreement before enrolling
Competency Assessment for RBTs
Prospect RBT enrolled in our internship program will be eligible to receive a competency assessment by a BCBA.
Once past this assessment, the RBT will be ready to sit for the Registered Behavior Technician exam, which is given at a Pearson Vue Testing Center.
Individuals who successfully complete all requirements and receive their RBT Certification will be eligible for hire by Crystal Kids Center Family.
The Executive Director and founder of Crystal Kids, Innia Pereira, conducts all supervision activities.
Ready to get on board today?
We are here to help
𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 ✨